In Skopelos island at Alikias area, two cottage stone houses, dating back to 1904, were purchased by new owners for major restoration.

The new design of the houses aimed at highlighting and restoring the position of houses into the landscape.

Priority was given to the creation of new living areas with direct communication between them, both internally and externally. All levels of both houses have direct access to the different level courtyards following the natural landscape inclinations. On the upper building a lot of structural reinforcement works took place due to the poor structural condition of it. Natural materials and local stone was used.

Visual Portfolio, Posts & Image Gallery for WordPress